|The Reference Architecture of eBusiness in Textile Clothing and Footwear sector [RSS Feed ]
XML structures of eBIZ/TC Upstream documents (2018-1)
Introduction to the XML document template
The structure of the XML documents is the very prescriptive part of the eBIZ/TC Upstream framework:
using the eBIZ/TC Upstream documents, the prescriptions must be completely respected about structure of the documents, names and coding,
optionality or mandatory use of elements, meaning of each element.
Otherwise the documents could be not validable with the XML Schema (that are the only way to check the
formal compliance of the documents) or could generate misunderstandings about the meaning of the message on the side of your partners.
The allowable customisations are about the use or not of a document or about the elements of the document that are declared 'optional'; they can
be used to simplify the documents (not all the elements are always necessary).
The (template of) eBIZ/TC Upstream documents of each release are on www.ebiz.enea.it or www.moda-ml.org and are represented by:
- XML Schemas, public but that cannot be modified,
they must be used to validate the XML documents.
- User Guides, that completely describe the structure and the aim of the documents,
together with the elements and their coding rules.
- Compare version User Guides, with comparison against the previous version of the same document (available for this version: TRUE).
- Equivalent JSON schema towards XML Schema of the document (available for this version: False).
- in some cases, Samples and Stylesheets(XSL) might be available
and can be used to visualize with a browser the content of the XML documents.
The proposed stylesheets should be considered as a sample or a reference
to be used directly or customised or ignored and substituted with custom stylesheets.