Improved business processes
- new business process: Sales on eService
- update of the existing Knitwear subcontracted manufacturing process to Subcontracted fashion manufacturing.
- Fashion Master data
- Fashion Catalogue
- Party Information
Renamed or heavily improved documents
- Fashion Commission Order (ex Knitting-Clothing Commission Order)
- Fashion Despatch Advice (ex Garment Despatch Advice)
- Fashion Despatch Request (ex Garment Despatch Request)
- Fashion Receiving Advice (ex Receiving Advice)
- Garment Order Status (ex Knitting/Clothing Order status).
Enlargement of the business documents capacities
- Serial item identification, to support the serial identification of a unit of product in the logistic and status of order documents with new data structure <em>itemslist</em> to support multiple serial identification codes for the same article.
- Additional party identifier(s): to have the possibility to identify a Party through more codes (currently only one identifier can be specified).
- External document, to support the attachment of external document in the eBIZ documents.
- Pictures, to support the attachment of pictures in the catalogue type documents.
- Text dimension: to increase the dimension of textual elements.
- Multilingualism: to give the possibility to provide the same text in more different languages
- Management of different quantities for different size/color: to give the possibility to specify different quantities for different size/color of a same product.
- Management of different pricing policies: to support the possibility to specify different prices for different geographic area.
- trade element added to all dispatch documents
- Document specific minor changes: see technical documentation
In order to support the transactions of BRANDs and FASHION operators dealing with the whole range of fashion products a new concept has been added: ‘Fashion’ goods, that might be indifferently any kind of products are now managed by dedicated documents (they might be yarn, fabrics, accessories, garments, shoes or any other finished product –or component of-).
Improvement of the code lists structure
Improvement of general code list information structure in order to track the changes applied to a code list (date of insertion, adoption note)
Improvement of set of codes of some code lists
the set of codes of the following code lists have been enriched:
- Code list T3 - terms of delivery: updated to INCOTERMS 2010
- Code list T11 - transport package type: added some values from the UN/ECE 8053 code list
- Code list T19 - fibre type
- Code list T41 - type of Allowance or Charge added some values from the UN/ECE 4465 code list
- Code list T58 – yarn quality parameters
- Code list NT2 – third party qualifier (role)
- Code list T21 - type of document
For technical documentation see
- eBIZ 4.0 – download “deliverable D4.2” for an overview:
- eBIZ 4.0 – “version comparison guides” for a technical complete track-list of changes for each kind of document (see online documentation)