|This step aims to check the compliance of the implemented solution to eBIZ.
This should be done performing test activities designed to verify the conformance of the solution and its capacity to interoperate. On this purpose eBIZ provides a Test Bed platform that the adopters can freely use and customise.
The expected actions for this step are:
- Test Platform set up, in order to enable the validation against the Use Profiles coming from Phase 3;
- execution of the conformance Test Cases provided by the Test Platform for each eBIZ document types coming from Phase 2;
- resolution of the detected errors (solution adjustment), if any;
- execution of the interoperability Test Cases provided by the Test Platform for each eBIZ document types;
- resolution of the detected errors (solution adjustment), if any.
Furthermore, if the Business Scenario requires RFId, during this step the RIFd infrastructure has to be tested (both reader than antennas) and the middleware between the RFId hardware and the eBIZ infrastructure has to be validated. The objective is the verification that information coming from readers are correctly delivered to every partner using eBIZ documents.
- laboratory Test Reports;
- the software solution ready to be released (Release Candidate).